The University of Toronto Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Symposium is celebrating its 50th annual meeting this 2023.
The symposium is Canada’s most significant aesthetic plastic surgery meeting and is sponsored by the Division of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Temerty Faculty of Medicine, University of Toronto.
This two-day symposium will offer participants the latest aesthetic plastic surgery techniques and developments.
Learners are exposed to globally renowned aesthetic plastic surgeons in the tradition of a didactic, highly interactive, congenial atmosphere. This year’s symposium object will highlight the best in aesthetic surgery, celebrating the meeting’s long tradition of excellence. Topics will include:
- Facial rejuvenation surgery and finesse in nonsurgical procedures
- Modern approaches to rhinoplasty for long-lasting results
- Nuances in breast surgery: breast augmentation, mastopexy, breast augmentation-mastopexy, and revision breast surgery
- Hot topics in breast implants: new devices, soft tissue support, breast implant illness
- Comprehensive body contouring: dynamic definition liposuction, fat transfer, and buttock augmentation
- Female genital aesthetic plastic surgery
Each year, the U of T Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Symposium concentrates on areas of current interest where advances have been made. In addition to the Canadian faculty, five visiting professors have been invited to present lectures in these areas.
We look forward to welcoming you to Toronto this spring.
Drs. Jamil Ahmad, Ryan Austin and Frank Lista
In this two-day symposium, through both didactic and interactive discussions, participants will learn about the latest techniques and developments in aesthetic plastic surgery. Participants will be exposed to a wide variety of aesthetic surgical and nonsurgical procedures. Patient selection, techniques and outcomes, and patient safety are emphasized.
Toronto Breast Surgery Symposium
This year we will continue to cover current concepts and new innovation in the field of reconstructive and aesthetic breast surgery.
Thursday, March 30, 2023